The ventilation pipe is mainly used in industry and construction engineering, and its design field is very wide. The working environment for oil absorption, smoking and dust removal now requires the use of ventilation pipes. Using natural air instead of indoor air to improve indoor air quality. What is the material of ventilation duct? How to improve the indoor air quality?
Use ventilation ducts:
1. Air duct of purification air conditioning system: galvanized sheet and stainless steel; (FRP and composite materials that may be polluted by dust sources are strictly prohibited)
2. Air duct of central air conditioning system: galvanized plate, color steel insulation plate; (fiberglass and composite materials can be used)
3. Air duct of environmental control system: galvanized sheet, stainless steel; (plastic, glass fiber, composite materials, etc. can be used)
4. Air duct of industrial ventilation system: steel plate, galvanized plate; (Libo ventilation duct. Plastic, glass fiber and composite materials can be used)
Note: fiberglass duct can be divided into organic and inorganic forbidden organic materials according to the requirements of fire protection design code;
5. Air duct for special occasions: rubber coated air duct for mine and plastic air duct for mine; (it is required to have the safety characteristics of flame retardant and anti-static mine)
How to improve indoor air quality by ventilation duct:
1. Provide people with the oxygen they need to breathe.
2. Dilute indoor pollutants or odor.
3. Release pollutants generated in the indoor process.
4. Remove excess heat or moisture from the room.
5. Provide air for combustion of indoor combustion equipment.
The above is a detailed introduction to the materials of ventilation duct and how to improve the indoor air quality. The application fields of ventilation duct mainly involve: the electronic industry of clean workshop purification system, the purification system of pharmaceutical and food sterile workshop, the central air conditioning system of hotels, factories, office buildings, shopping center hospitals, industrial pollution control and dust, smoke and exhaust ducts, and the industrial environment, such as petroleum Suction or post air supply pipe, coal mine drainage gas and drainage gas system, coal mine environmental control is air supply and return system, etc.