At present, spiral duct is the most widely used in the market. But what kinds of spiral catheters are there?
The spiral duct market is generally divided into three types of Anhui pumps according to the material: galvanized spiral duct, stainless steel spiral duct and composite spiral duct. Among them, stainless steel air duct has the best quality and strong applicability, but the price is higher. At present, galvanized sheet is the most widely circulated spiral tube in the market. The basic characteristic of galvanized steel spiral pipe is basic stainless steel spiral pipe, but the price is only two-thirds or lower of stainless steel spiral pipe. Compound spiral duct is commonly used in external environment, and the requirement for the duct is not too high. As iron is prone to biochemical reactions in various environments, it leads to corrosion and rust. On the other hand, zinc does not change much in dry air. In moist air, a dense alkaline zinc carbonate film is formed on the surface of zinc. The spiral air duct is mainly coated with zinc on the iron plate of the air duct to protect the iron plate. The protective and decorative properties of zinc coating can be significantly improved by passivation, coloring or coating with protective agent.
The spiral air duct produced by Shandong Ventilation Pipeline Manufacturing Enterprise has the following characteristics:
Smooth appearance, no zinc tumors, burrs, silver white;
2. Easy installation and few connection points.
3. Low ventilation resistance and low noise;
4. Good strength and rigidity;
5. The thickness is controllable and can be chosen arbitrarily in the range of 5-107 microns.
6. No hydrogen embrittlement, no temperature hazard, can ensure that the mechanical properties of materials remain unchanged.
7. Replaceable hot-dip galvanizing process;
8. Good corrosion resistance, up to 240 hours of neutral salt spray test;
9. Hot dip galvanizing is suitable for all kinds of corrosive environments such as strong acid and alkali fog.
10. Various specifications of air ducts can be specially designed and customized according to customer requirements.