Electrostatic fume purifier is mainly used for the cleaning management of kitchen fumes in hotels, restaurants, restaurants, schools, institutions and factories; food frying, cooking and processing industries; oil splash heat treatment workshop, oil mist smoothing workshop, workpiece welding workshop and olefin boiler emissions and other industrial sites。 There are two main functions。 One is to purify the oil fume, the other is to pass the inspection of the environmental protection department。 Jinan oil fume purifier can do both。
1。 After opening the repair door of the equipment, the residual charge of the electric field should be stopped before the electric field is withdrawn。 The residual charge in the electric field should be discharged by screwdriver first。
2. While cleaning the electric field, it is necessary to stop cleaning the oil contamination inside the chassis strictly and on time so as to eliminate the potential fire hazards.
3. To ensure that the power supply has been disconnected, unscrew the fixed bolt, open the maintenance door, and then pull both sides of the electric field by hand. When the electric field is about to be pulled out, the end is held by hand, so as to avoid sudden drop and damage to the electric field.
4. Remove the insulator and separate the cathode needle and the anode cylinder for further cleaning.
5. Use a stainless steel or plastic cleaning tank container, the shape is larger than the size of the electric field. To prevent the floor from being dirty during cleaning, wrap the soot purifier and remove the package bag in the container.
6. Find a professional environmental protection company to stop cleaning, Jinan lampblack purifier professionals skilled operation, will take out the electrode cautiously, avoid the deformation of the electrode, so as to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
Oil fume purifier refers to the equipment that stops the purification and disposal of oil fume produced in cooking and food processing. Dietary fume is the second largest source of air pollution in the city after automobile exhaust, so it is impossible to open without fume purifier. The State Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA) has strictly ordered all provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government to include the problem of oil fume pollution in the scope of normal environmental management; to strictly stop the unorganized emission of oil fume pollution sources; and to force ventilation equipment and purification installation of non-ventilation equipment and purification installations.