Attentions should be paid to the construction and equipment of air duct support:
(1) When making the bracket, it shall conform to the section steel standard stipulated in the national standard atlas and shall not be changed at will.
(2) All bolt holes on air duct brackets shall be drilled, and gas welding cutting shall not be used。
(3) The bracket with oblique support shall be fully welded.
(4) The suspender should be cut out accurately in the suspension frame, and the overlap weld should not appear in the center of the suspender.
(5) When the cross-section of the duct is small, expansion bolts can be used to fix the hangers on the floor. When the duct is large, the drilling method should be selected.
(6) Before the bracket is installed, the central line of the air duct should be ejected from the wall rest, column and floor surface, and then the horizontal orientation and elevation of the bracket can be determined to ensure the horizontal and horizontal central orientation of the air duct behind the equipment.
(7) Before the bracket equipment, the exposed part should be rusted and brushed with anti-rust paint.
(8) In order to prevent cold bridges from occurring in low-temperature air ducts, wooden blocks should be padded on the contact surface between the ducts and the brackets.
(9) After leveling the bracket of the equipment on the wall, C20 concrete should be selected to plug the hole and tamper with the structural plane.
(10) When prefabricating steel members on walls and columns is selected, the orientation and elevation of steel members should be checked before concrete is poured into civil construction.
(11) When there is no special requirement, the air duct bracket is generally 3 m apart, but in the absence of 3 m air duct should be equipped with a bracket at both ends, and brackets should be installed at tees or elbows.
(12) No other professional pipeline or cable shall be equipped on the duct bracket.
The above contents are published by Shandong Ventilation Pipeline. For more information, please click on our official website: http://www.doqa19.com.